|DialogDesign ved Rolf Molich||English Dansk|
|DialogDesign, Skovkrogen 3, 3660 Stenløse, Denmark, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 4717 1731|
Usability Test Coaching
Usability testing is about checking other people’s work.
But who checks the checker? Most usability professionals learned their skills by reading books on usability testing or by watching someone else prepare and conduct tests. So how do we know that the particular way we learned to do usability testing is still the best? Until the Comparative Usability Evaluation (CUE) project, there was little opportunity for usability professionals to objectively compare their various approaches. As it turns out, there are some striking differences in effectiveness.
Let DialogDesign coach and advise your usability professionals, to make sure that they use the latest techniques in the field and that they apply these techniques correctly. We’ll send a usability expert to your facility and coach your usability professionals by conducting a usability test right there with your own design as the case study. Together with your usability professionals, we’ll help your staff
· define proper test requirements,
· review your usability plan,
· define good user tasks,
· supervise your usability test sessions,
· comment on the results and suggestions for redesign,
· discuss proper result communication techniques (other than traditional reporting), and
· review your usability report.
Coaching usually takes 10 to 30 hours at our current standard hourly rate.
Why choose DialogDesign for this critical task?
· Our unique and extensive CUE research has given us a considerable insight into the approaches of more than 60 professional usability teams from around the world. We know what works in usability testing and what doesn’t!
· Our coaching is based on real data - not on opinions.
· We have more than 20 years of experience in usability testing and in finding professional and truly usable solutions to usability problems.
We’ve been chosen by world
Home Free Resources CUE Products Events Books About DialogDesign